Here is the Reflection picture Collin took on a photo shoot with his Dad. We have laughed that he took this with a little point and shoot camera. It turned out just as good as some of the pictures Ken has shot with his more advanced cameras.
5
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Collin, That's a beautiful picture! Congratulations. Sending you a hug. Love, :>Ellen
I am a happy 8 year old. I love legos, playing sports, riding my bike, and playing with friends. My life has been crazy since learning that my bone marrow doesn't work. Aplastic Anemia isn't fun, but I'm going to beat it.
5 comments:
Collin,
That's a beautiful picture! Congratulations.
Sending you a hug. Love, :>Ellen
WOW we are impressed and Congratulations on the great picture.
We are praying for you daily and often read the blog to Homer and Beulah to try to keep them up to date....Thank you Katrina for the updates.
We send our love....Chuck and Diane Allen
I'm not surprised you won again. The picture is really good!
Awesome picture.
Congrats on your win :)
Incredible Talent!
Post a Comment